1.1 These general terms and conditions (the “General Conditions”) apply when you as a consumer (the “Customer”) place an order via www.ivhu.art and related pages, (the “Website”). The agreement is concluded between you and Asphalia Holdings Ltd., company reg. no. 10567161(”Ivhu.Art”). Detailed contact information and other information about Ivhu are set forth on the Website. The General Conditions are only applicable for Customers that are consumers. 1.2 The Customer must be minimum 18 years old to order via the Website. Ivhu does not, in accordance with British law, accept any credit purchases to persons below 18 years of age. Ivhu reserves the right to deny or change a Customer’s order (e.g. if the Customer has provided incorrect personal data and/or has any record for non-payment of debt). 1.3 Ivhu shall have no liability in case products are sold out, nor for image or typographical errors on the Website, e.g. errors in the product description or technical specification, inaccurate prices and price adjustments (such as changed prices from suppliers, change in currencies) or incorrect information with regards to whether a product is in stock. Ivhu is entitled to rectify any such errors and, at any time, to change or update the information. If an inaccurate price has been stated for a product ordered by the Customer, Ivhu will naturally notify the Customer accordingly and await the Customer’s approval of the amended price prior to Ivhu continuing with the order process. All images on the Website shall be considered solely as illustrations. Such illustrations do not guarantee to reproduce the amount of products the Customer will receive or the exact appearance, function or origin of the product. Ivhu is not responsible for any information by third parties provided for on the Website. 1.4 The Website and all its content is owned by Ivhu or its licensors. The information is protected by intellectual property and marketing legislation. This means that trademarks, company names, product names, images and graphics, design, layout and information about products, services and other content may not be copied or used without the prior written consent of Ivhu.
CONTRACT AND ORDERS
CUSTOMER DATA ETC.
PRICES, FEES AND PAYMENT
4.1 The prices stated on the Website apply to orders placed on the Website. All prices are presented in British Pound (GBP) and include VAT. The prices do not include payment- and shipping fees, which are given separately. 4.2 The Customer can pay for its purchase in the manner specified on the Website.. Ivhu is entitled to charge the Customer already in connection with the order, unless invoicing or any similar payment method has been selected by the Customer and approved by Ivhu. Upon invoicing or partial payment, Ivhu or its partners may obtain a third party credit report. In such a case you will be informed accordingly. Ivhu reserves the right not to offer all payment methods at all times, alternatively change payment method if the payment method the Customer has selected does not work, for whichever reasons, at the time of fulfillment of the order. Please note that limitations of available payment methods are set forth on the Website.
Ivhu may from time to time provide special offers on the Website which may have more favourable conditions than those set forth in these General Conditions, e.g. with regard to payment or extended right of withdrawal. Such conditions will apply for the duration of the special offer and for the specific products set forth by Ivhu in connection therewith. Ivhu reserves the right, at any time, to withdraw such special offers. Upon termination or withdrawal of a special offer, these General Conditions shall apply without any amendments. Any offers on specific products on the Website are valid only for a limited period of time and until products are sold out.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING
6.1 Products in stock are normally delivered within the number of working days set forth on the Website. Unless otherwise agreed (e.g. in connection with reservation of products not in stock), delivery will be made no later than 30 working days after Ivhu has confirmed the order in writing through the order confirmation. 6.2 The expected delivery time is set forth in the order confirmation, at the checkout and/or on the current product page on the Website. Unless otherwise expressly agreed and if a delivery is delayed for more than 30 working days and it is not due to you as Customer, you are entitled to cancel the purchase. 6.3 If any package shall be picked up at a specific delivery point, the Customer shall do so within the time specified in the notification. Packages shall normally be retrieved personally with valid identification and order number. The Customer will receive a notification of delivery stating when and where the package shall be picked-up or received. The notification may be made by e-mail, ordinary mail and if the Customer has provided a mobile number, also by phone or SMS. Ivhu is entitled to charge the Customer a fee of £15 if the package is not retrieved.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
7.1 When purchasing products on the Website the Customer has a 30 day withdrawal period in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. This means that the Customer has the right to cancel any purchase by notifying Ivhu accordingly within 30 days from when the Customer or its representative received the product ordered (withdrawal period). 7.2 In connection with ordering a product for which the right of withdrawal does not apply, the Customer will receive clear information. If a product has been sealed, the Customer may not break the seal if the Customer wishes to utilize its right of withdrawal. The right of withdrawal ceases accordingly when the Customer breaks the seal. The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following kind of products: (a) goods that have been sealed and cannot be returned due to broken protection. E.g. frames, which have protective outer plastic on the glass that cannot be replaced. 7.3 If the Customer wishes to withdraw a purchase, the Customer shall, prior to the expiry of the withdrawal period, send a clear message to Ivhu. The Customer shall provide its name, address and other relevant information, e.g. order reference, invoice number and the name of the product in the message. 7.4 If the Customer uses its right of withdrawal, the Customer shall pay for the return shipping costs and is responsible for the condition of the product after the Customer has received the product and during the return shipping. The product shall be returned within 14 days from the date when Ivhu was notified of the withdrawal. The product shall be sent well packaged, in good condition and in its original box and/or packaging. Any returns shall be sent to Ivhu in accordance with the methods and directions set forth on the Website. Depending on the destination, customers may be subject to additional charges in order to receive their package. Such charges include Customs & Duty charges, VAT/local taxes, etc. The aforementioned fees are the sole responsibility of the customer/buyer, even in case of forced return, i.e. prior to the parcel being delivered to the customer. If you require more information on this, please promptly contact our customer support team. 7.5 When the Customer withdraws its purchase, Ivhu will refund the amount the Customer has paid for the product, excluding shipping costs. Any additional shipping costs due to the Customer choosing another delivery than the standard delivery offered by Ivhu are exempted from refund. Upon return of part of an order, the shipping costs will not be refunded. Ivhu is entitled to deduct an amount from the amount to be refunded, which corresponds to the depreciation in value of the product compared to the original value of the product, if and to the extent such depreciation in value is due to Customer having handled the product to a greater extent than necessary to determine its function or characteristics. 7.6 Ivhu will pay back the amount without undue delay, however, no later than within 14 days from the date Ivhu received the Customer notification of withdrawal. However, Ivhu may delay repayment until Ivhu has received the product or the Customer has provided proof that the product has been returned, e.g. by means of certificate of delivery. Repayment will be made to the Customer by the payment method chosen by the Customer, unless otherwise agreed or if there is any objection for such a repayment.
WARRANTY AND COMPLAINTS
8.1 Some of Ivhu’s products may be subject to warranties. Information about any warranty period and special conditions for warranties for each product respectively, is set forth on the Website or in these General Conditions. Warranties for products will only cover original manufacturing defects and accordingly not any fault arising upon or after any individual changes of the product’s function and appearance, e.g. rebuilding, upgrading or other configuration of the product. The Customer’s order confirmation constitutes the certificate of warranty. 8.2 The right to file a complaint apply to products which are defective according to applicable consumer protection legislation. Any Customer who wishes to assert their right to file a complaint for any product ordered shall contact Ivhu, as soon as possible after the defect was discovered, using the contact information set forth on the Website. 8.3 Once a product, for which a complaint has been filed, is returned and the complaint approved, Ivhu will refund the Customer in compliance with applicable consumer protection legislation. Ivhu strives to do so within 30 days from receipt of the complaint by Ivhu, but it may be delayed depending on the nature of the product. Ivhu reserves the right to refuse any complaint if the product, in compliance with applicable consumer protection legislation, proves not to be defective. Upon complaints Ivhu complies with the guidelines provided by the National Board for Consumer Complaints or the corresponding authorities in other European countries. Upon complaints Ivhu complies with the guidelines provided by the National Board for Consumer Complaints or the corresponding authorities in other European countries.
Ivhu is not liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond Ivhu’s control, e.g. general labour dispute, acts of war, fire, lightning, terrorist attacks, changed governmental orders, technical problems, defects in power- /tele-/computer communications or other communication and defects or delays in the service by sub-suppliers due to circumstances set forth above. Such circumstances shall result in relief from damages and other measures. If any such situation should arise, Ivhu shall inform the Customer accordingly both at the beginning and the end of the period for the current situation. If the situation has lasted for more than two months, both the Customer and Ivhu are entitled to terminate the purchase with immediate effect.
CHANGES TO THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
Ivhu reserves the right to change these General Conditions at all times. Any changes to these General Conditions will be posted on the Website. Changes will become valid once the Customer has accepted the General Conditions (in connection with a new purchase or while browsing the Website), alternatively 30 days after Ivhu has informed the Customer of the changes. However, Ivhu recommends that the Customer regularly remains updated on the Website in order to become aware of any changes to the General Conditions.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any competent court, authority or arbitral tribunal, the remainder of that provision and all other provisions will remain valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Any provisions determined invalid or unenforceable will be substituted by relevant legal guidance and advice.
APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTIONS
13.1 Any disputes shall primarily be settled by agreement after discussions with Ivhu’s customer services. 13.2 If a dispute cannot be resolved through discussion with Ivhu's customer service, you, as the customer, can directly submit complaints online via the UK-commissions platform mediation for disputes. That body will then contact us and try to resolve the dispute without court involvement. In any dispute, Ivhu follows the decision of the respective Dispute Settlement Body. 13.3 Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these General Terms shall be settled as determined under item 13.2, above, or ultimately by the courts.
14. IMAGE PRIVACY RIGHTS
14.1 Ivhu has licensed the images and artwork on our website for commercial use from the producer of said works. As such it is not permissible to reuse the images on our website elsewhere or for other purposes without explicit permission.
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line withKlarna’s own privacy notice.
Ivhu is the trading name of Ashphalia Holdings Limited registered at Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
2. User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree thatIvhu Artand its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
3. Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery and sale of [Describe company’s goods/service offerings - this should be broad and general to encompass any type of message you may send. Messages outside of this scope may not be allowed under the TCPA]. Messages may include checkout reminders.
4. Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
5. Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
6. MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
7. Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
8. Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
9. Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
10. Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes: - Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity; - Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; - Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code; - Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received; - Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and - Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
11. Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration inLondon,Englandbefore one arbitrator. The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in whichIvhu Art’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY VIA ARBITRATION AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. Further, unless both parties agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
12. Florida Law: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
13. Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …